03 Nov Details: A Snapshot of My Freelance Writing and Editing Services
After so many years of working with a diversity of magazines around the world to develop travel and lifestyle editorials, and collaborating with other corporate/hospitality brands and digital agencies as a copywriter to develop a variety of content for websites, blogs and other marketing materials; I thought it could be beneficial to break it down to showcase what I might be able to do when collaborating with you. Whether it be providing content for large corporations looking for “smart” writing that is customized for search engine optimization (SEO); or working with hotels and other brands on a local level to develop press releases, marketing materials or local guides; I enjoy having the ability to work with my clients directly to make it a true collaboration and deliver the style and feel that is needed to best represent the client’s message.
My Freelance Writing & Editing Services Include:
- Copywriting: Content writing for a variety of industries — websites, brochures, emails, advertisements, etc.
- Feature Articles: As seen in the portfolios on the site — travel, lifestyle, real estate, hotels, culinary and profiles.
- Blogging: Having worked with WordPress extensively, I can develop blog posts, upload, optimize, etc. for clients.
- Reviews: From hotel and restaurant reviews to product testing and reviews, I have been able to develop a variety of these reviews.
- Marketing Materials: Going a step beyond developing the content, I can also work with graphic designers to create collateral materials.
- Social Media: Through the social media accounts I manage, or client’s accounts, I can create and maintain social media posts and communications.
- Press Releases: With a background in PR and Marketing, I can work with clients to develop the press releases about their announcements, openings, etc.
- Local Guides: With so many hotels and destinations wanting to focus on local experiences, I can provide local guides — round-ups, hotels, restaurants, etc.
Select Past & Present Clients and Collaborators